That's why we want to use this year's World Heart Day to highlight the importance of heart health. Here is some advice on how you can help your heart function normally.
1. Try to be physically active on a regular basis.
2. Make sure to eat a balanced, healthy diet.
3. Smoking is one of the biggest risk factors for heart disease.
4. Stress can increase the risk of heart problems. Find healthy ways to reduce stress, such as meditation or relaxation techniques.
5. Follow specific preventive measures according to your age and genetic predisposition.
#WorldHeartDay #HeartHealth #BerlinHeart #Cardiac Support Systems